CT content Marketing Agency
Generate leads now!
Get A Free Consultation
If you’re a business owner, you’ve likely noticed by now that people hate being sold to. In today’s market, it probably seems harder than ever to sell your products or services even if you know for a fact they provide immense value to consumers. If no one will listen to your sales pitch, how are you supposed to get them to buy?
The answer is content marketing. Through informational, educational and most importantly, valuable content, you can communicate with consumers in a way that makes them want to listen instead of run the other way.
Is Ct Content Marketing Services
A Good Fit For My Company?
The first question we have to ask ourselves is, what is CT content marketing.
The Content Marketing Institute defines content marketing as follows.
“Content marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.”
The idea behind this strategy is that it creates loyal customers that find you at various points in the sales funnel and when they’re ready to make their purchase decisions, your company is at the top of their mind. In many cases, content marketing revolves around syndicated articles an blogging.
You may be wondering why your business would even need a blog. You’ve likely thought a few of these things to yourself at some point in time if you’ve ever considered content marketing or blogging for your company:
“Our industry is too boring for a blog.”
“We don’t have time to create content.”
“Our audience isn’t on social media.”
“No one will read them, anyways.”
We are here to tell you that every single one of these assumptions are FALSE. No matter what industry you’re in and no matter how big or small your business is, content marketing can provide value to your potential customers and help increase awareness, brand recognition and community relations, which in turn leads to sales. Here are just a few of the ways content marketing can help your business:
Brand Reputation benefits to Content Marketing
Content marketing gives you a chance to gain a reputation as an industry leader and expert. If you provide meaningful and relevant material that your industry finds valuable, not only will they look to you for solutions for their problems, but they will likely share how they feel about you via word of mouth and on their social media pages. One of the MOST valuable assets a business can have is positive word of mouth recommendations.
SEO Benefits to Content Marketing
Content marketing helps with SEO in several ways. Blogging can improve your ranking on specific keywords that are important for your industry niche. This helps drive organic traffic to your site. In addition, choosing an agency that specializes in quality content creation ensures that as google evaluations your content, you are rewarded for the high level of quality you provide to your readers. In the past, it was all about quantity but as Google’s algorithms have improved, they have developed methods for rewarding quality or quantity.
Social Media Benefits to Content Marketing
Data proves that the best content is original content. Blog posts are the perfect source of highly original, valuable content to share on all your company’s social media channels. By clicking the link to your blog post, it takes readers back to your website increasing the likelihood of conversion. If consumers like what they read and feel it helps both themselves and other solve problems, they are likely to share this content. Blogs and infographics are some of the most shared content on social media.
Consumer Value Benefits to Content Marketing
After a potential customer, or current customer, has looked at your website and social media channels, what reason do they have to return? If they know you provide informative or educational content that they find valuable, they will return to your website and social channels time and time again.
WolfPack Media Groups CT Content Marketing Approach
1) Understand who your target audience is and their buyer personsa.
2) Based on who your target audience is, create content based around all the problems, questions, concerns, and interests they have about your product or service.
3) Create the content and distribute and disseminate it on all the platforms that are most relevant to your audience.
4) Review the anaylitcs and re-purpose the content
Statistics That Prove That Content Marketing Works
Statistics are powerful tools. It’s one thing to explain a process to someone, and another to back up your reasoning with hard facts via data and numbers. Like this one, for instance, 200 million people now use ad blockers when using the internet. It’s not hard to prove that people hate the idea of being advertised to. That’s why, providing valuable content to consumers is the marketing of the future. And it’s the marketing strategy that’s going to keep you in business in the future! Here are a few other statistics to help drive home the points we made above:
- B2B businesses that incorporate blogging into their marketing strategy receive 67% more leads. (Source: https://www.impactbnd.com/blog/25-little-known-blogging-statistics-to-boost-your-strategy-in-2016 )
- 74% of companies state that content marketing has increased their lead quantity and quality. (Source: http://www.curata.com/blog/content-marketing-statistics-the-ultimate-list/ )
- Leads from SEO have a 14.6% close rate vs. outbound leads which only have a 1.7% close rate. (Source: https://www.impactbnd.com/blog/25-little-known-blogging-statistics-to-boost-your-strategy-in-2016 )
- Articles are preferred over ads when it comes to gathering information about a company by 80% of business decision makers and 70% of the general public. (Source: https://www.snapapp.com/blog/25-content-marketing-stats-guide-your-2017-strategy )
- 45% of marketers state that blogging is their most important content strategy. (Source: https://www.impactbnd.com/blog/state-of-content-marketing-2017-infographic )